gemstones

Huge encyclopedia of gemstones

Monday, April 5, 2010

What an Interesting Business! Precious Gemstones - Semi Precious Gemstones


Precious Gemstones - Semi Precious Gemstones
What an interesting business I am in. When I started my Internet business in 1998 offering top quality 100% natural loose gemstones I wasn’t sure where it would lead. At the time I offered loose gemstones at wholesale price and I had high hopes that my business would grow as the Internet grew and that I would reach myriads of people looking for beautiful gemstones at wholesale prices.

Every day, I “meet” the most wonderful customers. Not face to face in the traditional retail jewelry store, but through email, phone and fax. When I started, I had my website and I also sold my loose gemstones on Ebay. Some of the clients I did business with in 1998 are still buying from me to this day.

100% Natural Gemstones

Buying gemstones over the Internet can be a very scary proposition especially if you haven’t done business with that company before. I do everything I can to earn your trust. When I started I carried only the finest loose 100% natural gemstones - diamond, ruby, emerald, sapphire, alexandrite, garnet, tourmaline, and so many more. I did and still do everything I can to keep costs down so that I can offer the best wholesale prices possible on some of the most beautiful and highly prized 100% natural gems.

I make sure my website is secure so you can feel secure. My website is tested daily by anti-virus software and my “shopping cart” is secure and encrypted. I am also a member of the Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating.

I also offer a Guarantee. I feel it is the Best Guarantee in the Gemstone Business! - AfricaGems.com is ALL about 100% Satisfied Customers. You can check out all the details of my Guarantee by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment